Creating a high performing team!
In this episode I talk with Ben Drury, The Culture Guy
A common man with uncommon desire to succeed. Helping entrepreneurs be brilliant! building cultrues and environments that inspire people to be great! Uber geek, author experience designed & culture builder.
Ben has a passion to inspire, motivate, excite and challenge organisations to be brilliant. He wants to encourage business to be built on a foundation of inspiring mission honest core values and an audacious vision.
During the interview we discussed:
- Ben’s career to date
- What is culture
- The launch of Ben’s 3rd book
- Biggest factors in defining the culture of an organisation
- Good Vs Bad Culture
- Handling the internal terrorists
- What Ben wishing he knew when he started out
- Recommend reading and videos