In this episode I talk with David Wilkinson, Performance Coach at Men-Unleashed
David is a high performance coaching and trainer living in the North East, Loves Coffee, Conversation, IPA Beers, Travelling and Fitness. For most of Davids life, he fought a battle in his mind between; feeling unsure of who he was and a deep belief that he was capable of much more. The inner battle continued but the insecure side was winning – until he made some big changes.
During the interview we started talking about:
- The big decisions in David’s life to make a switch 3 years ago
- David’s mission, vision and his drive to do what he does every day
- Being open, honest and being you BEST TRUE self
- Reaching your goal and it not actually being what you expected – now what?
- His new programme of Men-Unleashed and the type of clients that the Men-Unleased is geared towards.
- David’s new book (coming soon)
- and the power of journaling